Thursday, January 22, 2009

Swinging at the park and sliding too

The weather has improved this week- our temps have gone up 50 degrees from where it was this time last week. Since we made it far enough above freezing, I took Bug to to the park tonight after work so he could play. We had about 45 minutes of daylight to play in.

But before the park pictures- here is my little PRINCE eating his apples and chicken and trying to get the toy open.Such a big boy- he walked across the ropes course all by himself. he balanced the entire way. he is growing up so fast

Smiling because he is so happy to be at the park. you would have thought I gave him the biggest gift in the world when I told him we were going to the Park.

dragging the pine chips onto the mat. He thought this was the best fun all night.
He looks HUGE. He was being silly and sitting right at the front and letting his legs hang down. He looked like he was 8 or 9 years old.
See what I mean. Too funny!!!
Sliding- over and over. he told me that he was going to slide on the big boy slides because he is a big boy. it is overwhelming to see how much he has changed since he came home.
I am trying to formulate a post for that day when he has been with me longer than he was not with me. So many changes and so many emotions to put into one post. We are about 6 weeks away from that date. It seems like just yesterday I was looking at his referral picture and now I am looking at a little man. Time is just speeding by.
Love to you,
Deb

No comments: