Thursday, May 29, 2008

Interrupting the stroll down memory lane

Bug and I headed to the park this evening. We had a dentist appointment in the later afternoon that did not go well. My teeth are cleaned, Bug's are not. Ms Patti told us that next dentist visit Bug's teeth have to be cleaned- not that there is anything wrong with them now, just that the dentist needs to see that there are no cavities, or issues. She did tell me that I am doing the right thing by brushing Bug's teeth each day and no bottles in the bed.

Bug was crying at the dentist- not from them doing anything but just being asked to open his mouth for the dentist. So I thought a trip to the park would make him feel better.

I got some incredible pictures of Bug - I am in awe of how well they turned out, I never get these types of pictures without begging Bug to hold still or taking 100 pictures just to get a few that I like. This time, each face shot was the first shot I took.

I look at these pictures and I see the face of LOVE.















I love my little Bug - seriously I am overwhelmed by these pictures and I am overwhelmed with gratitude that I am Bug's Momma.

Love and hugs.
Deb

No comments: