Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A day in the sun- or an evening as the case may be

We had a beautiful warm day today and I promised Bug that if there was no rain, we would go to the park when I came to get him from my sister's house after work.
The pictures are out of order.

This is my favorite from today- I spent most of the time trying to get Bug to look at the camera when he smiled- finally on the last slide of the night, he looked straight at the camera and smiled.





Because he had been so good at the park, I told him we would go to McDonald's for dinner and he could eat with Donald. Too cute



























Bug can now buckle himself into the car seat without help. Thank God he can not unbuckle it yet- but I think I am just a few months away from that.









My sonshine!!!!! My joy, my precious boy. The baby look is all gone now- he is a toddler and even that is becoming more and more a thing of the past. Each day he becomes more and more a little boy, a little man.


Bug's picture of Mam- who joined us on this adventure- Pap was tired from cutting grass and stayed home.







Static Electricity in the slide!!!! Bug liked that each time he came down the slide, he "popped".



We had a good time, I wore Bug out. We witnessed an almost fight between the big boys on the basketball court (near the swings). Bug wanted to know why the boys were yelling at each other- Mam and I just wanted to move far away from the bug boys. I was very worried that the boys would start fighting and the bug kids would put the little kids in danger. I think lots of parents at the park thought the same thing and the area around the basketball court cleared out quickly as families moved to the other play areas in the park. Lots of cell phones came out. It was not the best feeling I have had at the park- but the big kids left and things returned to normal fairly quickly after that.



Love and hugs to you

No comments: