Friday, March 28, 2008

tagged- a post from Bug

Bug has been tagged by A&B to tell 10 random things about himself and tag 10 other kids.

1. I love firetrucks- way more than NASCAR
2. I really love Uncle Dave's kitties- I wish they would play with me
3. Bath time rocks
4. "Donal's" (McDonald) was my first really word at home
5. I can recognize the cash money machine (ATM), the pizza place, Big Boy and Donald's from my car seat- I think we need to go to these places more often
6. I love my TRACTORS
7. Momma does not know it, but I really like Kyle Bush more than Tony Stewart- he drives the M&M car in NASCAR
8. I want a computer
9. I want a phone
10. I want a MOTO (motorcycle)

I am tagging my friends Jumping Y (no blog- email us), D (Nicole's blog), N (Julie's blog), E (my future wife- private blog), Suzi, Karla and Andrea (my sisters!!!), MK2 (send us an email), S (Caryn's son- send us an email), and S (Vickie's son- send us an email). Of course, anyone who wants to be tagged can consider themselves tagged- just let us know.

Love to you,
Little Bug

1 comment:

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Love the tidbits of information!!! Way to go Little Bug!
misty...and LYZA :-)