Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Shock- middle of the week post!!!

I left my camera in Bug's diaper bag and Auntie Lulu took full advantage of it. So for your enjoyment- I give you Tuesday in the life of Little Bug:

We got 12 inches of snow over the weekend- just in case you forgot, Monday and Tuesday the temperature was in the mid 40s, so the snow is melting, but there are mounds of snow left. And if you are 2 years old and there is snow piles and trucks- what do you do??? Yes, drive the trucks up the snow.

Stand on the mounds of snow and play King of the Mountain!!!!
After picking Bug up at the end of the day- we headed to Target to pick up a camera for him. He has wanted to take pictures with my camera and each time, I am so afraid that he will drop the camera. So on a blog I love to read, http://salsainchina.blogspot.com/, I saw that the parents bought this camera for their twins who are about Bug's age.

Bug went nuts over it- he was snapping pictures every 2 seconds. I might just start a blog for his pictures- but that is something for another day
So I followed him around the backyard taking pictures- note the lack of snow
Of course the side yard had some snow left and Bug was happy to wade through it

So the interesting part of the day- Little Bug no longer has possession of the camera!!! Remember the post on Love and Logic? Well, Bug decided that deliberately disobeying me (drinking the bath water- yes it was gross thanks to some other activities and Splashing Momma) meant I got all his toys- or at least everything I could see when he asked if it was mine. So for the evening, all the toys in the house are mine. I will put the camera in his diaper bag, because I am curious to see his day through his eyes.
I had another post thought in my head today- so many things going on in the blog world, but it can all wait because CHERI, GARY and ELIANA should be home now!!! Welcome home!!!!
Tomorrow- blogging on being green- I have some questions and need some advice.
Love to you all,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

No comments: