Monday, January 21, 2008

Second birthday party of the weekend

A 21 year old suffering the ill-effects of a late night party- let this be a warning to the soon to be 16 year old also living in the same house- not the way you want to spend your birthday!!!!! Yep- it is official, I am the aunt to a 21 year old. how the heck did that happen? when did we all grow up? Wasn't it just yesterday that we were all crowded into a hospital room waiting to see Tink for the first time? Happy Birthday TINK- you were beautiful on that day 21 years ago and you are beautiful today. Waiting for cake and ice cream
HUMMMMMMMMM
Yes, I can fit this in my mouth- just watch (it fell of the spoon before it got to his mouth and he never realized).

So after eating cake and ice cream and Pizza, what does a healthy toddler want to do-
Why work out on the exercise bike of course!!! First some upper body arm exercise
Then an attempt to get both feet on the pedals at the same time
Back to upper arm workout- the legs are too tired from the attempts at pedaling.
And finally, we're out of here peeps. Little Bug picked up his suitcase from Mam so he could pack some toys for his stay with Auntie Lulu. Unfortunately he seems to think that the suitcase is now is purse and he needs it every time we leave the house.
I am not sure I will posting the rest of the week- I am leaving Wednesday for a business meeting that runs through Saturday and I will only have my work laptop, so I can't upload pictures. I am going to check with the hotel and see if I can post pictures in the business center so Little Bug can see me once a day.
Love to you all,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

1 comment:

junglemama said...

He sure is a cutie.

Your post reminded me of my younger days. What in the heck is so fun about hugging a toilet.
You couldn't pay me to get that drunk ever again :)