Friday, January 11, 2008

FFF- pictures from this week

Working backward from tonight-

Toddler dinner for 2- with Y. She and her momma came over for some time to talk and play. I think that the kiddos are still not into sharing (perfectly normal for their age). They wanted whatever the other had. But it was cute to see them eating at the small table. I think they liked it too.

I might starting having a meal with Little Bug at the little table on a regular basis- I can sit on the floor- he can sit in the chair- we would be looking right at each other. My little jumping bean. He has finally gotten the hang of jumping and the couch is his favorite new toy. I am thinking that I will get a new couch in a few years, thanks to his jumping.


Caught in action (finally). He was loving the jumping. He kept saying "momma, watch this" and after deciding that I was not enough of an audience, he encouraged the cats to watch too "Rogue, watch this". It was a great laugh watching him have some much fun with just a couch and his own leg muscles.
Last Sunday night, we ate dinner with with Hermano. So I think I might have shared photos, but they are worth seeing again.
The boys playing with their tractors- they were not sharing and they both would have been happy to have all the tractors and cars.

J, Hermano, and K. A happy family. I am so glad we live close enough to visit with each other.
Yep- Little Bug is happy too
Hermano and his hat- no comments on the hat- he is too cute in it.
An attempt to get both boys to look at the camera and smile.
Little Bug and I are doing much better. I appreciate all the comments I received on my honesty on how life is going. We have had a much better week and I have gotten alot of sleep, which helps. I have been able to get some books and resources - it is still a process and I am learning. But we are headed in the right direction now and that is a good thing.
love and hugs to you all,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hehe, I love how he was telling the cats to watch him- so cute!

Nikki