Friday, January 25, 2008

A better day

Things are better today. I could barely walk in the morning, but by this evening the blisters on my feet had gone down enough- or maybe the band aids cushioned them enough that I could actually walk without pain.

This is my hotel room from the front door- I have a front door and back door!!!
Standing by the beds- I love the leather chair
This is the view out of my backdoor- that is Camelback mountain in the distance. Personally I think it looks like a person sleeping more than a camel- but I can see how it can be a camel too.
This is the front- each room is an individual condo type dwelling. Apparently the hotel does not own the rooms, they are vacations homes here at the resort and the owners lease them back to the hotel for a fee. Pretty nice idea I think.
This is Mummy mountain- not really sure it s Mummy.
So exhaustion is setting in tonight. I did not sleep well last night and today was a long and busy day. Tomorrow is another long day, so I am off to bed.

Love to you,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

No comments: