Friday, January 25, 2008

Momma is coming home

The weather has been wonderful-such a change from the dreary winter and cold back home, but I am ready to come home and be with my Little Bug. I finally understood what he was saying to me on the phone. For the last 2 days when I have called him, he has asked "momma, up". It dawned on me today that he wants me to come and pick him up from Auntie Lulu's house. When asked if this is what he wanted, he said yes and when I told him it would be one more night and momma had to take a big plane to come get him, he was sad. I think he will be happy to have me home.


This is a picture of the courtyard at the hotel- we sat out here for lunch today. Yep- that is me- looking more and more like my mother.
I love this scenery- it is just around the corner from my room. I like the dry creek bed and the cacti growing all along the creek bed.
This evening- knowing by this time tomorrow, I will be home with Little Bug, sleeping in my bed.
Sunset in the court yard.

Now- there are pictures further down- they are the blisters on my feet- just in case you all thought I was embellishing the extent of the blister- it is not a pretty sight.










They hurt like heck. They are the least of my worries right now. My ear refuses to pressurize, this is bad given that I have to get on a plane tomorrow. I serious think my ear drum is going to rupture on the flight. The folks here with medical backgrounds think I am in for a rough time on the flight. So prayers that my ear finally pressurizes and I can get home with the least of amount of pain are greatly appreciated.
Love and hugs to you all,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

3 comments:

Angie said...

Those blisters are NASTY. Prayers for the flight home!

Katie said...

Eeekkk..... sorry about the foot !! That looks painful !!

Anonymous said...

EEEEEooooowwwwwccchh!!!!!! That looks painful! Reminds me of going to a sales convention in Las Vegas with a bum foot...no way to get around the walking and lots of pain. Hope you're doing better now.

Ann