Saturday, January 19, 2008

MK2's birthday

Today Little Bug and I were feeling better and after being on antoibiotics for almost 24 hours, we ventured over to the MKs for MK2's 2nd birth day.


Singing to MK2 Not quite sure what this is all about
blowing out the candles- she really never put alot of force behind her blow so it took about 5 tries and moving the cake before the candle went out.
Liking the streamer more than the cake
This is what happens when you have the camera on telephoto and Little Bug gets up close and personal with the camera- I might save this for a post entitled "through the eyes of a toddler"
MK2 has a fire truck car and Little Bug was loving it.

MK2 was riding on top and we were trying to get Little Bug in the truck- he finally got in and my camera batteries died- Seriously DIED as I was taking the picture
Having fun


Taking a picture of momma with the radio!!!! Only my bug

The door doesn't open- well that does not stop the Little Bug
yes, he can climb in. Now I just need to teach him the NASCAR sytle for entry into a car and he is set



MK2 trying to escape the Little Bug
Here, MK, you press the horm this way
This looks so innocent, but 2 seconds later, Little Bug booped the ballon into MK2 face and that pretty much ended the day. Sometimes I think he needs to be around younger kids more often. The teenagers and dogs at my sister's house really don't respond the way his peers do. I think he needs some more one on one time with other toddlers.
And finally, a suitcase for Little Bug to take to Auntie Lulu's house while momma is traveling for business this week. He really likes the suitcase, I am not so sure he gets that we are going to be apart for 3 nights and 4 days. I am not sure Momma gets it either, but I am looking forward to having a bathroom to myself and possibly taking a bubble bath- heck a long hot shower would be nice too.
Birth day party 1 down- just Tink's tomorrow and we are done for 1 week.
Love to you,
Deb AKA Momma Bug



No comments: