Saturday, December 29, 2007

Reasons why I will not be shopping at CVS again

Well, I have put CVS on my list of companies to be avoided. You are all probably wondering why- please say you are just so I can finish this post!!!

Reason 1: On Dec 23rd, I bought a one time use digital video camcorder at CVS to use on Christmas eve and Christmas day. I have used them before, only once had an issue. I sent one to Little Bug's first family in Guatemala and they did not have problems. So I am thinking, no worries. I open it up Christmas eve and it does not work. Of course CVS is now closed for the evening and I am certainly not getting up on Christmas morning and taking it back before opening presents. So I have NO video of Little Bug to send to his first family.

Reason 2: I took a disposable camera to CVS to be developed (Mam and I forgot to take our cameras with us today- thus no pictures tonight). I wanted 2 sets of pictures and a CD of them so I could load them on the computer and share them with you all. Well, apparently CVS does not put pictures on CD. Now I find this interesting since they put the video from the one time use cameras on CD.

So since they negatively impacted my Christmas picture taking and they refuse to get with the digital age, I think they deserve a time out.

So no more CVS for this year and next year.

That's my post for today- tomorrow when I get the photo CD back from Walgreen's I will share our pictures of the Conservatory and the Christmas display.

Love to you,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

No comments: