Thursday, December 6, 2007

FFF- back to blogging

I am back- I think everything transferred appropriately- but we'll see.

Here are some favorite fotos from this week.

Wednesday morning- we got measurable snow. I was going out at 6:30 am to shovel the driveway so I could take Little Bug to daycare, when he woke up. Well, if I was going, so was he. So 15 minutes later, with one bundled up Bug, I was outside shoveling snow. I am sure my neighbors thought I was a nut. Yes, one "happy" Little Bug in his snow suit and boots. His only comment- "cold"
Wednesday afternoon, Little Bug 1st official Christmas card arrived - addressed only to him (I sent it for him). When we got home from swim class, he got to open the card. This is him "reading" his card from Momma.
St. Nick came last night. He left our stockings on the table, filled with candy.
Little Bug pulling out the huge bag of suckers that St. Nick left for him. Suckers are his favorite candy. He cried so much I let him have one for breakfast- I sent a healthy breakfast to daycare with him- don't worry.

This has been a wonderful week of firsts. But I want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to my friend Lisa G, who after a long 2 year wait- is finally going to bring her son Erick home. What a wonderful St. Nick present. I am so happy for you and I can not wait to hear all about your homecoming. God bless you and have a wonderful Christmas season with your new son.
Little Bug and I are off to the "frozen tundra" of Michigan tomorrow. On Sunday I should have some wonderful pictures of Little Bug and I enjoying the company of good friends and great food.
Love and hugs to you,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

4 comments:

Christina said...

Deb your not the only mommy that has given in and given their little one a sucker for breakfast...LOL.
I love the picture of Aidan in his snowsuit..he doesn't look to happy with it.

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Too cute Deb! Love Little Bug in his snowsuit! Can't wait for Lyza to see her first snow!!

Resplendentquetzal said...

Aiden looks great on the FTIA calendar cover!

Michelle Smiles said...

He is so cute all bundled up!