Sunday, December 16, 2007

Age apprpriate playing

So as i saw in Michigan, Little Bug is making the transition to caring for his toys like they were his babies. Saturday morning, we were playing with his drum, maracas, tambourines and such- they all look like bugs.

This is what I heard- "Jason, pee-pee" and then he brought the bells over to me and told me that "Jason, pee-pee". Apparently, he has named the bells, Jason and Jason needed a diaper. So I diapered the bells and then Little Bug loved on Jason. You can just see the bug head peeking out here.
A better picture of "Jason".
I am not sure what Little Bug's cousin will think about the bells being named after him- but I sure got a laugh out of it. Little Bug spent the rest of the morning and into today letting me know that "Jason" needed a diaper change or needed a nap. he was so careful tucking the bells into a blanket and talking to them. It was precious beyond words.



On a strictly Momma note, a friend sent some wonderful treats to me. YUMMY chocolates. I was so surprised by the the gift. They are delicious. I had to send some home with MK1 as a treat for her. I am trying to make them last until Christmas so I can share them with the rest of my family. They are so good. I look chocolates from Canada. These are really Belgian chocolates, but they came via Canada. I will have to write a post later about hazelnut hedgehogs from Purdy's. They are to die for yummy too. Almost as good as the chocolates I received from my friend.


Little Bug is getting the Santa thing- he is singing "Sana Claus is coming to town". Tomorrow's post will be all about my failings as a momma in regards to Sana.

Love to you,

Deb AKA Momma Bug

2 comments:

Michelle Smiles said...

Mmmmm...chocolate...sorry I'm easily distracted by chocolate these days!

HollyGee said...

I'll be over shortly to help with those chocolates, OK??? If it means helping to diaper all of the toys, I can do it.

:)