Tuesday, September 4, 2007

More pictures and sleep update

These are photos from Sunday. Little Bug and I had dinner and dessert with another single mom and her son. So working backward:


Having ice cream at a local ice cream place- Little Bug is having Banana Ice Cream and contrary to the picture, he loved it Playing with N- he decided that climbing up on the stroller was a good thing. Thankfully N was protected, because I think LB was being a little more physical than N liked.
N has a tent/playhouse and they were playing fine in it until Little Bug decided to hug on N. Little Bug is still working on "gentle" and "baby". N was laughing most of the time.

This is the boys less than a minute later- just hanging out and playing.
Little Bug going in for the hug. MK- I think this is what happened with MK2. Little Bug is so used to the dogs who don't react to his hugs, that he does not realize when to stop and be gentle.
N giving LB a push on the car. TOO CUTE!!!
LB saying, faster little man, faster!!!!
Monday, I filled up the pool and let Bug play in the water. I had to fill the pool up in the morning and let it sit in the sun all day to warm up, but Little Bug liked it. It was something to look forward to after playing at Mam and Pap's house.
What a change 3 months brings- when LB came home, he hated water on his face, now he is sticking his face in the water (although he still hates getting his face washed or having water drip in his eyes while he is in the bath tub)

Tonight we had the beginnings of a tantrum when I put Little Bug to bed, but I left the lights on in his room. He was asleep in 5 minutes. Maybe he is afraid of the dark? I wonder about this, I have always left his door open and the hall light on- the light is right outside his door. But if it means I have to leave the lights on to get him to sleep- I am OK with that. After he was asleep for an hour, I moved a night light into his room and turned off the overhead light. Hopefully this will help. He was so sad tonight. I kept telling him that I loved him and he kept telling me NO. I tried not to take it personally, NO is his favorite word right now and he says NO to everything even when he means YES, but it hurt. I knew he was sad and he could not tell me why.

Love to you,

Momma Bug

No comments: