Thursday, September 6, 2007

Biting and more biting

No pictures again tonight- Little Bug took a fun opportunity to play with Momma and decided that biting me multiple times was way more fun. So no pictures- off to the bath tub, one bottle and into bed he went. It was getting close to his bed time anyway and I did let him play in the tub.

On another note- I volunteered with my home study agency to speak to families just starting the process- as part of that, I told them that I was attending an adoption fair here in town. They contacted me and asked me to be on the adoptive parent panel that is speaking in the afternoon. To my home study agency, the fact that my process was long and had some issues is a bonus because it shows new families that adoptions are not always quick and painless and does provide a balance view point to families who say that they never had an issue and there child came home at 4 months old.
I am honored to be asked to be on the panel and I am praying that I can provide a balanced view of my process.

If you are in the area- the adoption fair is Saturday Oct 27th 9-4. The panel I am on is from 2:45-4 in the afternoon. The morning is a fair- visit the various adoption service providers booths and then the afternoon is a conference. There are 8 sessions you can attend in the afternoon. If you are are interested in coming and are not sure where the fair is- email me via the comments, leaving your email address in the comment. I will not publish your comment.

Love to you,
Momma Bug

No comments: