Friday, September 14, 2007

A good week

Yes, momma, I can climb the monkey bars without your help (until I ge to the top and can't figure out what to do next- I was trying not to laugh and at the same time encouraging him to do it himself)
SAND!!!!
Throwing sand at Momma
Sand in his hair becuase the wind kept blowing it back at him when he threw it.
Swings!!! he loves to swing- he cried on Thursday night when i told him we could not go to the park.



Well Little Bug and I had a good week- his sleeping issues seemed to have resolved themselves- he did not go to nursery at church on Sunday- so hopefully I have pinpointed the issue for hte moment.





The weather final broke here and we got cooler temperatures. The highs were in the 70s and 80s instead of 90s and 100s. I think the entire midwest went out to the park this week based on other blogs I read. Little Bug and I went to the park 3 nights this week and we played outside here at home another 2 nights this week. It was great. Pictures are in this post somewhere. The first night at the park I did not have my camera (silly momma) and then the second night he got sick of me taking pictures and refused to look at the camera.





For T, MK and J- we need a Single Moms playdate at the park- the toddler area is all in shade in the evening and there are swings, slides, monkey bars, and SAND!!! Little Bug wore himself out playing at the park.





I will likely not get to post again until Saturday 22Sep2007- as I have a business conference in Chicago to attend next week. Little Bug will be hanging with Mam. So I have to wait to get pictures from her when I get back from the conference. I am meeting up with 3 families from my agency while I am there- so I might have pictures of that, but I can not post until I get home to my computer.





Well, it is late and tomorrow is a busy day.



Love to you,
Momma Bug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mama Bug,

I am your secret blog pal. I've been quite ill and haven't been able to *pamper* you quite like I should.

I didn't want you to think I'd forgotten about you. I'm on the mend and will be sending you something soon.

Love your blog!

SBP