Sunday, August 31, 2008

swimming and painting with Bug

Some catching up-

Saturday, Bug and I went swimming. This is Bug in his swimsuit with the floatation devices built in. he loves it. One think I learned, never let the toddler put this on at home and then try to buckle him into the car seat After swimming, Bug found a new game- now you see me
Now you don't
here I am!!!!!
Today, I painted the tool shed after church and Bug was supposed to "mow" the grass and play. well, I should have known better- my shadow was right there the entire time. At one point, I discovered the wasp nest behind the shutter of the shed and I had to send Bug to the steps while I killed the wasps. I hate those wasps.

The entire time I was painting, Bug was begging to paint. So I told him he could paint once I was done and we went back inside.

Here is Bug in one of my old Vacation Bible School helper shirts. It covers his feet.

See the beautiful colors on the plate- this is the last time the colors are separated during the painting.
He was loving it
Ah- the green-black mix of all colors in the beginning
Momma even painted- only one hand though, because I had to take pictures
LOTION!!!! bug kept offering me the lotion on his hands. I politely declined

happy little man with the bright green hands.
the paint is starting to be on the shirt- then he decided to paint the shirt with this hands.
mixing colors- it is serious business
Bug's picture titled "Falling Water". I think this one is going to Guatemala as a gift.

Well, the Race Car movie is almost over and dinner has been eaten, so I have to log off so Bug and I can read some books and get ready for bed. I am going to let him stay up later tonight since there are fireworks on the TV tonight. We are sleeping in late tomorrow and just cleaning up the house.

Love and hugs to you,
Deb

No comments: