Saturday, August 30, 2008

3 year professional pictures-post one for today

I think there will be a couple of posts today, we had professional pictures this morning and once Bug finally takes a nap and wakes up, we are heading out to play with friends this afternoon.
here are some of the pictures from the pictures taken this morning









I like this place better than JC Pennys.
1. no waiting around
2. lots of fun and choices
3. cheaper than the last 2 times I went to JC penny.
4. I got a CD with all the pictures on it- OK, I had to buy 9 poses, but I probably would have bought those anyway.
5. 15 minutes after the pictures were taken, I had all my pictures and the CD in hand and was walking out the door!!!!!!
I spent 1/2 the amount I have spent at JCPenny and I feel like I got more than my money's worth.
So I think Christmas pictures will be at this location.
Love and hugs to you,
Deb



1 comment:

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Great pic's! Where did you have them taken at?? Although I do photos, I normally take my kids somewhere else (isn't that typical) and Penny's is where I normally go...but lately, they haven't been cooperating with me like I would like them to (backgrounds, etc. I am picky cause of Lyza's hair being so dark)!
THANKS!
Misty
GROWING, GROWING, GROWING...excited to see you are going back to Guatemala for a visit! GREAT!