Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Someone thinks I am brillant- or at least this blog is brillant







I was given this award so I have to tell you things about me from A-Z and then award this to 7 other bloggers.




A. Attached or single? Single, but I am willing to try attached thing- it has been a long time.
B. Best friend? E- not the E who gave me the award, but E my best since high school.
C. Cake or pie? Don't make me choose, please don't make me, I like them all
D. Day of choice? Hard to say- but probably 01Jun, the day we came home from Guatemala
E. Essential item? chocolate!!!!
F. Favorite color? Green
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears- the good ones from Germany
H. Hometown? Where I live now
I. Indulgences? A good book, some chocolate and a napping toddler
J. January or July? January is the best- my birthday, and so long as there is little snow- life is good.
K. Kids? One little man- Bug
L. Life isn’t complete without? Bug and my family
M. Marriage date? Your guess is as good as mine here...if you know where the man is, please send him my way- I am getting pretty tired of waiting.
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 Bio brother, 1 bio sister, 1 step brother
O. Oranges or apples? both
P. Phobias? I am not telling, they are all secrets phobias
Q. Quotes? "baby, you are off the hook" as said to Bug quite frequently lately.
R. Reasons to smile? Bug
S. Season of choice? the season of my life that I am at now- being a momma
T. Tag seven peeps! Dawnz, Rachel, Erin, Julie, Nicole, Wendy (cause she does not have enough to do), Stacy, Gayle and the rest of the LRH group
U. Unknown fact about me? Secret- all secret
V. Vegetable? anything fresh from my garden- I like being an urban farmer
W. Worst habits? lack of patience overall and lack of organization in my house
X-ray or ultrasound? neither
Y. Your favorite food? pasta with fresh veggies from our garden
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius


Nothing else to say today- life is busy and Bug is growing- he needs to stop that for a while. He is now big enough to hold on to both hand rails going down the stairs into the basement. When did this happen- just last week, he still could not reach both at the same time.

2 comments:

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Hey that was fun to read!! Would you like to borrow a brick to keep Bug from growing so fast? I think my kids may need a brick on their heads to slow them up a bit!

Wendy said...

Girl, you crack me up! Thanks for making me smile today.