Sunday, February 8, 2009

Walking thru the maze

last night I had the strangest dream. I dreamt I was back waiting for Bug. I had to go to Guatemala for some paperwork issues and while there I was told I could meet Bug's birth mother. I had to race through a maze of rooms, secret passages, all to get Bug and get back to the place to meet his birth mother. I woke up before I got to meet her. It was so odd, squeezing through hidden passages in a building, walking out into a indoor garden, and indoor mall. All in a desperate attempt to met face to face the woman who loved Bug enough to choose a different life for him.





What struck me today as I though over this dream, is that this is how I feel as I try to find her for Bug- that it is a maze to get to the truth of Bug's story and to see her face to face. Nothing in the paperwork from the adoption process has led to her, the searcher was unable to locate her in Honduras. It seems like we continue to run into deadends as we look for her. One day we will get to the end of the maze.




Her birthday is coming up this week and wherever she is, I pray that she knows that Bug is loved. She is never far from our thoughts and prayers. I pray that she feels our prayers and is at peace with her choice. Somehow, I pray she knows that we are looking for her.









Love and hugs to you,

Deb

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh Deb, I know those feelings all too well!! I can't even begin to tell you how much of a relief it was when I finally met Arianna's birthmother and got the story from her!! I had a great searcher if you're interested email me!!

Stacy J said...

Wow, he looks a lot like her!