Friday, February 13, 2009

Home - our final day with Adventure

I made it home last night at 1 am in the morning. Bug stayed with my parents last night- which is good since I got to bed at 2 am, woke up at 4 am, 6 am and then finally got out of bed at 7 am.
After I was done working today, I drove over and picked up Bug and my parents and headed out with Adventure.

We had dinner at Skyline chili, a local favorite. Then we shopped at Home Depot and finally we headed to Graeter's for a treat.

Bug's idea of a treat at the ice cream store, Graeter's, is a doughnut. And of course, since there is hole, that must be for your finger so you nibble around the outside before deciding on where to take the biggest bite in the world.



Adventure and Mam outside the store- Bug refused to to be pictured with Adventure again.


driving at the store- we bought some light bulbs for our outside lights. And we checked out a gas grill. I have been eying them for 2 years. I think this is year that I am going to get one.




Bug with his "cheese snowball"



Happy to be home together. Bug really was happy- he was just giving Mam the look because she talked to him.





Adventure reading the menu.








Bug and Adventure outside the chili place. I would eat here every week if Bug would let me. Bug really does not like Skyline Chili. he eats crackers and cheese when we go here, so it is choice once a month
Well I am off to watch some TV with Bug. Love to you,
Deb


No comments: