Sunday, February 1, 2009

No pictures of the birthday- hehehe

Some more pictures of the ice from last week.












When you host your own birthday- there are no pictures to take. Apparently, my sister and mother took pictures but their camera's memory cards refuse to download to my computer (oh shucks and darn). So no pictures.

I did get video of Bug singing Happy Birthday to me after everyone let- he did it without my prompting. He is too cute.

Little man is suffering the crud that is going around- runny nose, congestion, cough. He does not have a fever, but I am watching him. He was slightly dehydrated yesterday, but was fine today. Hopefully I can keep him hydrated this week and we can avoid a doctor's visit.


With tonight being the Superbowl- NASCAR season is 2 weeks away. We were talking this afternoon that we will all need cheat sheets for the first few races with all the changes that went out this off season. Bug will need a whole new set of cars to match all the changes. Good thing Valentine's day is coming. Love is giving your toddler a new set of NASCAR cars to play with- in case you were wondering.

Love to you,





Deb



















No comments: