Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cute as a button and a Poll for you to take

Some cute pictures from this week- Picture 1- drumming. He was going to town drumming for me. Of course when i joined in, I was promptly told to STOP MOMMABack in overalls. Little boys in overalls are the cutest thing. These are size 4/5- yes, not 4T or 5T- but 4/5's. They are a little long, but not by much. He wants to wear them again tomorrow- that would be 3 days in a row. Clearly, potty training is done at our house, because there is no way he could have worn these while we were potty training.









ON TO THE POLL- see the top of the right hand side bar to vote.



I am participating in a quilt swap- I have to send out 8x8 inch squares of fabric with a wish to other participants. This swap is countries and the fabric below is for Ethiopia.



The fabric is usable on both sides- which allows the receiver to pick, but the wish has to include a piece of the fabric adhered to the wish. So, help me decide- the muted side or the side with the gold design on top of the print- I have provided 2 views of each fabric


Choice A: close up of the gold design on top of the print design


Choice A: from further away



Choice B: the reverse side- no gold design on top of the print design


Choice B: from further away.



Voting ends on Friday night as I have to get the fabric and wishes out to the folks I am swapping with.


Love and hugs,

Deb














No comments: