Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Priceless


UPDATE: 9:30 pm-


From Nene to Poppi y Karla


Feliz cumpleanos!!!!!!!!!!!







No pictures again- although I did take a few. No news on Bug, he is doing fine.
This post is all about Uncle Dave

Uncle Dave moved in with us on 10Nov2007. Things were fine until March- partly because I was then plotting the last few weeks of him being with us per our original agreement and partly because of choices he made. I love my brother, but I don't think I want to live with him again.

Today, he moved out. I am sure he will struggle for a while, but I refer back to the choices he made. As the last hours played out, I was both exhausted from 7 months of him being here in my house and worried about how he would do. But he is 36 years old,so he will be fine in the end.

So here is the post

time: 7 months
cost: more than I could really afford, but he needed to leave
coming home knowing the house was just for Bug and me: priceless


For the first time in months, I turned on to our street and realized that I did not have to look for Uncle Dave's car and I did not have wonder when he would come home- We were home and no one else was coming over. Just Bug and I at home. The plan for the next few days:
1. Clean the room Uncle slept in
2. Clean the bathroom Uncle Dave and Bug shared
3. Get the dishes done
4. start painting the room that will become Bug's Big Boy room (see #1)
5. Get the living room cleaned
6. Get organized.

There is lots to do- I am off to start the second wave of cleaning on the room- first wave done this evening.

Love to you,
Deb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks son, it is best to see you happy...

Popi Carlos