Thursday, April 17, 2008

Randomness

I can't find my camera right now, so pictures tomorrow evening after we get back from dinner with hermanao and his parents (YEAHHHHHHHH).

First- Guatoberfest is coming up - the location moved form TN (I am so bummed about that) to Myrtle beach SC (we can't make that drive this year). It should fun and exciting- last year's event looked so great. So if you are interested, check out the link on my side bar or go here http://www.guatoberfest.com/

I am looking forward to hear all about the fun festivities.


Second- Bug is back on going to bed without screaming. Seriously, it is the one step forward, 3 step backs plan at our house. Tonight, no issues out of him and that made for a relaxing evening. It might have helped that we dug a 25 inch hole for our new laundry line or the fact that we then trimmed bushes along our fence line, in any case, Bug and I were worn out by the time we sat down for dinner.

Third- we had a play date with Y this week. The park was great and relaxing. Pictures will be posted tomorrow.

And finally- I was interviewed for our local paper today. The reporter was talking to Singles who choose to be parents- Single parents by choice. I got to tell my story to Bug and the reasons why I choose international adoption and the reasons for going back to get my fostering license. If the article gets published in the paper (next Thursday), I will link to the article here. She did ask if I would send a picture of Bug and I but she was unsure if the picture would make it in to the article. We'll see.

I hope you all had a wonderful day. Love to you,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

No comments: