Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update

I meant to post an update last night, but ran out of time.

Bug screamed for an hour last night before he fell asleep. Uncle Dave and I took bets as to where his blankets were- when I checked on him 30 minutes after he stopped screaming, the blankets were on the floor where Bug had thrown them.

Tonight, Bug again refused the blankets being put on him, but accepted hugs and kisses. Then as I walked out of the room, he started to throw the blankets on the floor. He was informed that if the blankets were thrown on the floor, they would remain there all night. he decided that blankets on him in the bed was good. he cried for 5 minutes after I walked out of the room.

I feel much better about it all tonight- amazing what a good massage can do for a momma. I started getting massage every 4-6 months after the surgery on my foot a few years ago and now I recognize how destressed I feel after them, so I try to budget for one whenever I can. Mam and Pap watched Bug and apparently they had a great time. Bug was all smiles and laughs when I came to get him.

He is now sound asleep and I need to be off to bed too.

Love and hugs to you all,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

No comments: