Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pictures from the last few days

This is sign of how my day went- GREAT!!! Bug and I had one of the best days we have had since he came home. I am beyond thankful for the break from the stress of the day to day battles we have had. Yes, even Bug though the day was great.
We had church this morning, Bug in nursery and me in my class. we came home right after our class (did not stay for the service) since I had a little migraine starting (thanks to the weather). We napped for an hour, then talked with my friend El on the phone. We then headed out to the fabric store, then the furniture store (I bought a coffee table and 2 end tables- pictures once they arrive) and we went to T@rget. Bug did fantastic at all 3 stores. He charmed the socks of the sales staff at the furniture store, so they gave him a balloon, some popcorn, and a cookie.
We came home, cleaned, played and hung out. We had a wonderful time- no temper tantrums, no melt downs- just time together. We had to go out after dinner and cut the daffodils because we have freeze warnings for the next few nights. Yes, after wonderful weather in the 70s- we had snow flurries today and frost coming tonight. I thought it was SPRING!!!



Saturday evening, Bug discovered the new house behind our house. Our neighbors put this out on the sidewalk with a sign indicating it was FREE!!!! Working from home has advantages. I was pulling it into our yard by 10 am on Friday. I cleaned it up Friday night and I was thinking that Bug would finally see it the next time the weather got nicer. But, he decided to look out the back door and saw it. So in the freezing cold, we played outside for 15 minutes. He spent the entire time saying "Oh my GOSH!!!!!!". It was so cute, he was smiling and laughing and so excited.

checking out the new house
Trying to ring the door bell (it needs batteries)
A sink and stove - just his size
Momma- this house rocks!!! Hey Y, S., D, N, MK2, and all my friends must come over and play- bring on the warm weather!!!

Friday- the weather was fantastic. Although it was sunny, the wind was really strong, so we all had jackets on. Bug ended up sweating, I ended up in taking my jacket off.


You might think he was blowing kisses, but he was going "MOOOOOOOO"


On the swings with Pap. he wanted Pap to push him, which meant I got to stand in front and take pictures- usually I am pushing him and he hates it when I am in front of him.

Yes, they are both laughing and have a good time.
Just hanging around with Pap.
And the moment when I realized that one day I will not be able to keep up- he figured out how to climb up the slide - this was not a small slide. He was really working muscles.
The reason Bug is going to start GYMNASTICS this Spring. He definitely needs an outlet for his energy. I love gymnastics, Suzy and Nigua love gymnastics, so Bug is going to take gymnastics until he is 3 and can join the soccer (football) teams for the pre-schoolers.
Have a great week, love to you,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

No comments: