Wednesday, October 10, 2007

YEAH- the camera is behaving again- PICTURES

OK, my camera got new batteries last night and would still not download the pictures. Today, though it decided to work- go figure.
So here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure - in no particular order.


Riding home today in the car. The blanket was made by Pam and is "bug" fabric. We have used the blanket throughout the summer as a cover over Little Bug's car seat when the car is parked in the sun and we want to make sure the seat does not get too hot for him. Today, the blanket finally got to keep him warm. The temperature when I picked him up was 56 degrees F- about 30 degrees colder than it was just 2 days ago.
Momma- I'm stuck- help me!!!! I was folding clothes in my room and Little Bug decided to play on the foot board of my bed- he figured out he could stand on the wrought iron and then i tried to sit on the bottom and he got stuck. I was laughing so hard and I had to run get the camera. He was at least willing to smile for the camera.
Then he decided to stir the dust in the empty flower pot in my room. Apparently, I really need to put some fake tree/flowers in this. All I could think of when I looked over and saw this was "double, double, toil and trouble".
On to the after dinner entertainment- Little Bug practicing for Marching Band in a few years.
The side view of how he bangs his sticks
Last week, we visited T and Y for dinner and stayed to play on all the toys. Little Bug liked the Zebra bouncing thing. He is almost too big for it, so it is not on his Christmas list.

The pop-up Elmo book is on the list though- he loved it!!! The pages have the character's hands over their face and you have to open the hands to see the faces. Little Bug kept looking at Elmo and saying OHHHHHHHH
Playing under the table while Momma was cutting fabric on the top of the table. He could hide from all the quilting ladies down here.
Visiting Pap in the hospital. Pap has pretzels for Little Bug and M&Ms. He also could not get away from the cars that started driving all over his legs- so all was good. Pap is coming home this Friday (PRAISE GOD and thank you all for your prayers). Mam thanks you too for your prayers and asks that you continue to pray for her while she drives the car to and from the hospital.
And another sign of the changing weather from Sunday- shorts, sunglasses and mittens- YEP, Little Bug is ready for fall in the Midwest.


Love to you,
Momma Bug


PS- my social worker was here tonight for the 6th month post adoption home study- she says I am doing all the right things and I should relax- Little Bug is coming along just fine!!!!!!! It made my day, my night. Thank you GOD!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb,
I know you are a good parent so you should relax. Little bug is great. I just wish I was in town more to see him grow.

Love your bro,
Dave

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I agree with the SW, you are a great mom. You have one busy little bug.