Friday, October 19, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday

These are a few of the photos I had taken in August- they are my favorites so far- there is one more that I absolutely love and have not ordered yet, and it will not fit on my scanner- so you all will have to come to my house to see it.


This one says "True Love" across the bottom- which is so true A color version of Little Bug and me looking at each other - or giving nose kisses- depending on how you view it.
Bug with ELMO- one of his favorites.
This one is just precious- I love how you can see his eye lashes and how precious he looks.
No real info this morning- another post coming this evening concerning thunderstorms and potential tornadoes- I am sure you are looking forward to that.

Love to you,
Momma Bug

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Your little bug is just scrumptious!! I love the mommy and me pictures, especially the eskimo kisses (as we call them)!

Sarah and Sophie~bug

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!!

Robyn

Christina said...

Those were gorgeous pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh myyyy! Deb those pictues are wonderful!!!

Katie said...

Those turned out great !!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the collage of you and little bug! Too cute!