Friday, October 12, 2007

Fave foto Friday

It has become common on some of the blogs I read to post your favorite photo(s) on Friday. Here are mine-yes there are a few of them.


The referral picture I fell in love with. This picture was sent by Mireya and family when I asked for pictures taken before I received Little Bug's referral. I think I have said this before here- but I saw this picture and felt like he was reaching for me. I know he was reaching for Karla or Mireya, but in a far away place (the US), I felt he was reaching out to me. I also love this picture because of the look of love on Senor Carlos' face. I prayed nightly for Little Bug to have a wonder male role model and Senor Carlos is the best there is. God answers prayers- he is faithful and he knows what we need and I am so grateful for Senor Carlos and the love he gave and still gives to Little Bug. Senor Carlos is my hero!!!
I liked this picture when I first saw it and then last year this time, I was putting together a cook for Mireya and her family and noticed that Little Bug and Hermano are holding hands. How cute is that!!
My first time holding Little Bug- I still see this face staring up at me at times- the dazed and confused look from Little Bug.
Little Bug is 2- just hanging in the back yard with momma- watching friends in the pool. Yep- that's life, hold your baby, enjoying friends and knowing that dreams do come true and prayers are answered.

Answers to prayer this week:
1. My dad is home- he came home today. He still has a long road a head of him to full recovery, but he is home.
2. Peri Bryn is doing better than expected - see the link to Ahren's blog on the side. We have been praying for her for a week now and God is moving mountains to get this Little girl home to get the medical attention she needs.
Love to you,
Momma Bug


1 comment:

Katie said...

Love the fave fotos -- precious !!!