Tuesday, September 30, 2008

VACATIONNNNNNNNNNN

No pictures yet- but we are leaving in just under 11 hours for our vacation. Yes, I am writing this way past my bedtime- dang gone allergies and sinuses. Angel, I feel for you.


I think 90% of our stuff is packed, I still have momma things to pack- like clothes. but Bug's stuff is packed, so I got the important things done. He has half our suitcase, a backpack with toys, and stuff for the car and an entire bag of snacks (which he will share with pap).

If tonight was any indication, the 4 hour ride with pap and Bug should be riot!!!! If they survive, it will be a miracle. You all can pray for my mom and I, as I think the boys riding in the backseat of the car are going to be a handful on this trip.

We are coming back Sunday. I have been told our cabin has Internet access, so fingers crossed for a few posts from the trip.

Love and hugs to you,
Deb

1 comment:

Stacy J said...

Have an awesome trip!