Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back

This week, I was traveling for work. So Monday afternoon, this is the view of Bug. He was none too happy that I was leaving, as much as he loves his Mam and Pap Mam and Pap kept him busy though:

Trimming the grass
eating ice cream
helping to hang the wash (he was in charge of the clothes pins)

Riding his bike
More grass trimming
dead=heading the flowers
Getting lots of hugs
Bug had a good time with Mam and Pap, but he still missed me. He gets so overwhelmed when I come home, he is happy to see me, yet he is mad I left, so I end up with a crying toddler and he can not explain why he is crying. Tonight, he is restless and he is clingy, but at the same time, he wants me to know he is mad at me for leaving so he is acting out. I think it is going to be a long weekend.
Well, I am off to sleep
Love to you,
Deb

No comments: