Friday, February 1, 2008

FFF

I have not posted favorite fotos in a while, but here are soem that make it worth the wait.

Mr. I am stylen my hair for the girls Chicks dig the wind blown look
Here- pucker up and lay one on me

Making cupcakes with a toddler- the aftermath (just for you Tricia)
Marshmellows rule intoddler snack time
The cuties guy in my momma's life- yep that is me- Little Bug
Tricia- this is for you- inspired cupcakes!!! I even pulled out my special frosting tips and made the frosting all cool (OK, cool for me)

I have been tagged by a game that is roaming the blogs- so here goes:
I was tagged by Jennifer. This is her blog http://www.lifewithfishers.com/ ~ She is also adopting from Guatemala and using FTIA. She is stuck with a KO. What is neat is that we have a mutal freind. teh woman at church who worked on Little Bug's quilt that hangs over his bed is related to her husband. When she gave me the quilt, I could not post pictures on the FTIA groups because she was making one for Jennifer too.
The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours
~Post the rules on your blog
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog
~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.So, here are 7 wierd/strange facts about myself.
1. I wanted to be an archaeologist when I grew up- that changed my first year of college when I found out that there are only 1000 jobs opens worldwide for archaeologist yearly and you need a masters degree to even be considered.
2. Most people think I don't like color if they see my scrapbooks- lots of white space for me to journal on, then they walk into my house and see the yellow walls I painted through out and the yellow/orange bathroom I have.
3. I havea comic book collection that was still being added to up to when Little Bug came home, I have not bought a comic book since.- Heck I might even sell it this year.
4. I believe that chocolate is necessary eacha nd every day- not even in moderation (of course you can tell that by looking at my pictures). Little Bug does not like chocolate so much- that just means there is more for me.
5. I can not stand the smell or taste of coffee, but I make the coffee for my Sunday School class.
6. I hate being cold, but I lived in Michigan for 8.5 years, I dislike being too hot either, but I will take heat over cold any day.
7. I changed schools about every 18 months growing up and once we stopped moving I stilled moved to a new apartment every 2 years. I have lived in my house for 5 years this year- the longest I have lived anywhere since starting college.
I have no clue who to tag next- seems like all the blogs I read regularly have already been tagged. So if you are reading this and you have not been tagged, consider yourself tagged and let us all know who you are.
Love and hugs to you,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

3 comments:

Julie said...

Deb - Cute photos of Little Bug!! I'm hoping to get some great ones today of the kids.

I took you up on your tagging invite. I've had fun reading other people's blogs who have been tagged that I thought I'd try it myself. So if anyone cares to read about my 7 strange facts, they can go to www.julieswishcametrue@blogspot.com
Julie

Derek and Jennifer said...

So glad you did this. I really enjoyed reading a bit more about you.

And that quilt is hanging above Elena's bed too and I love it. I look at it each night when I put Elena to bed.

Angie said...

I hate the smell of coffee too! Bleh!