Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

Ah for the days when I would spend my birthday watching the Superbowl with friends- on my birthday- not a week later.

Little Bug and I had a busy day today. We had church, then lunch, which left Little Bug yawning all teh way home. I put him down for a nap and he proceeded to talk to me for 1.5 hours before he fell asleep. I worked on a quilt for Erin (let me know if you want to see a picture of it before I ship it down to you later this week), we took a walk through the neighborhood. Little Bug has grown so much in the last 8 months. He rode his tractor the entore way and I let him pick our route. I think he did at least .5 miles- but it could be longer. He was worn out when we got home and apparently I need to get more exercise becuase I was/am tired and my legs ache.
We grilled hamburgers for dinner and we watched some of the Superbowl before Little Bug went to bed.

We have his 6 month follow up with the International Adoption Clinic in the morning- so we get to sleep an hour longer in the morning, but it will be a long morning and I am not looking forward to holding Little Bug while they draw blood. As it looks right now, Mam and Pap are going along.

We spent Saturday night playing with friends and you can link to the pictures on Julie's blog here.

http://www.julieswishcametrue.blogspot.com/

I will post pictures from my camera on Monday night.

Love to you,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

No comments: