Thursday, February 14, 2008

Illness update

Little Bug appears to really be on the mend- he has more energy than I can believe. He is still coughing at times, nose is not running like a river and he is eating.

Momma is still down for the count- still coughing up a lung each time I cough (a very slight tall tale), my nose and head feel like they are going exploded from the pressure- but the medicine is helping. Maybe a few more days of medicating myself to sleep each night will do the trick.
Fast food has been our friend this week for dinner becuase I barely have energy to pick him up from daycare much less fix dinner.

This weekend I will catch up on pictures.

Love and hugs,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

1 comment:

Murph said...

Hi Deb,
Hope you both feel better soon. I tagged you, although I just realized you might already have been tagged. See my blog for details.
Kathy