Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Update on Little Bug

It is Wednesday and Little Bug finally seems to be turning a corner this evening. He actually ae fruit, pretezels and M&M (yes, I let him have them, he really wanted them) and some PEZ candy. At this point I am not complaining- he is eating, it is sugar which will help him with energy and this might be the sign that he is on the mend.
Of course, we are going to the doctor tomorrow- more to get the TB test read, but I have warned them that he is sick.
I really want him to feel better- I just hurt to watch him be sick- he is so pitiful. He whines alot (can't stand that- but it is part of momma deal), he jsut wants to be held and loved- which we did until 7:15 tonight, when he fell asleep. I have been in to check on him 2 times since he has been sleeping, I doubt I am going to get good sleep tonight.

This is when I really long for a life partner- someone to spell me when Little Bug is sick. Right now I am running on fumes becuase I think I am sick too, but I push on. I see a light at the end of the tunnel- if we can just get to the end of March, we will have afew days off to do nothing as Little Bug has a minor surgical procedure scheduled and I think I am just going to take the 2 days off with him so we can just rest and recover. Only 6 more weeks- we can make it- just 6 more weeks- the light at the end of the tunnel. just 6 more weeks before we can relax.

Do you think there is a place I could hire a temporary house husband? I just need some laundry and cooking to be done- maybe he could clean my bathroom too- but that is not a big concern- just someone to do the house work for a day or 2 while I focus on Little Bug and work- heck maybe I could do my taxes.


Love and hugs to you,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

3 comments:

Tracy said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED, VISIT MY BLOG TO FIND OUT HOW TO PLAY

tracy

Anonymous said...

Deb, I hear you, its so hard to have sick ones and not be able to much of your other stuff. We have had the flu here since last week! Hang in there spring is almost here!!!!!! The housework will wait until you are ready....and having a husband to help, well they just get sick too and then you have a bigger baby to tend with while ill!!! Been there, doing that right now...

Lisa H.

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

It is hard to have little ones sick...even with a husband! Hope he is feeling better soon.....and you too! It has gone around our house a couple of times now!!!
xoxoxo ~ Misty
www.journeytobabylyza.blogspot.com/