Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bear with me- settling back into a routinue

Little Bug, Mam and I spent Sunday evening, Monday, and all day Tuesday in Indianapolis. I had work meetings, Bug and Mam hung out that the hotel. I will work on posting pictures tomorrow.

I will say, apparently Bug lives the charmed life. He had the Marriott staff getting him food and drinks all day- it pays to be the only kid in the lobby. He also had the shoe shine man, valet parking attendants and the restaurant staff looking out for him. And if all that was not enough, Little Bug met Tony Dungy (the head coach of the Indianapolis Colts) and Mr. Dungy told him he could come play for football for him in a few years.


Other than the reports of freebies and celebrity meetings, our trip was uneventful. I am looking forward to going back when the weather is better and hopefully seeing some more friends from Guatemala. I did find out that the Guatemalan adoption world is very small, when one of my work colleagues mentioned that her friend also adopted from Guatemala. When she told the name, I knew exactly who she was talking about- we had the same agency. Small, small world.

Little Bug is fast asleep and Momma needs to go to bed too- the driving and the 2 days of 8 hour meetings wore me out.

This weekend is the home and garden show at the convention center- finally the "official" start to Spring- if only the weather would cooperate and decide to warm up. Bug and I are so tired of being cold and seeing the evil white flakes (snow) from the sky.

Love and hugs to you,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tony Dungy.....this Colts fan is jealous! Sounds like Aidan was a little charmer!

Stacy

Nikki said...

Sounds fun!!

Nikki
P.S. Check out Blogs for a Cause for a blog giveaway!