Friday, February 15, 2008

WOHOO- feeling better finally!!!!!

Well, givent hat we have been sick almost a week I took no picutres. These are from last week when we had the wonderful experience of having dinner with another Long Road Home family. A and her family are waiting for S to come home- it has been a long journey and still is facing delays. We share the same agency, although not the same lawyer. A was visiting her parents here in town and they were kind enough to invite us over.

This is K playing, with Little Bug in the background.
Falling down on the floor- he was a having a good time- he just refuses to hold his smile for the time it takes the camera to take the picutre
The kids starting dinner. I think it was the first time that Little Bug had a cloth table cloth to deal with. I sure hope the tomoato stains come out of it.
The kids having a good time. we have TJ, K and Little Bug playing with the large cardboard box. yep, the large cardbaord box was the hit, along with the ballons.
Little Bug loves to help Momma clean- although after today he might not like it as much. This is from last week, when we only cleaned the bathroom. Little Bug is mopping for me.


Today we cleaned his room, the living room and the bathroom. He is back to biting and I took toys away and we cleaned the house instead of going to the park. I was looking forward to going to the park, just to get out in the sun, but right now I have a clean house and that is cool too. I just have finish the laundry tomorrow and all is done. That means Sunday, Little Bug and I can watch the NASCAR race without the house work calling to me.

Little Bug has really taken to racing, he now has 4 cars from the NASCAR series. He usually takes the Home Depot car to bed with him, but tonight he took Mark Martin's old car instead. He loves his race cars.

I will have to take Mam's camera from her tomorrow and download the pictures from the FTGA Valentine's party last weekend. There should be some great pictures in there.

Love to you,

deb AKA Momma Bug

4 comments:

Victoria and Joe said...

I think he really needs to stick with that Home Depot car now.. Say Go TONY!!!

Julie said...

Yeah!!! So glad to see you're both back among the living. As it ended up, I wasn't able to make it to the Valentines Day party, but am excited to see your photos.
Julie

Katie said...

Glad you are all feeling better !!

Belinda said...

Deb,

Glad you are all feeling better!! I have been following you blog for a while now and thought that I would leave a message... I know I am a lurker... your little guy is so handsome!!
Belinda