Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pictures to last you through until the weekend

I know oyu are all straved for pictures of Little Bug and Momma Bug- so here you are.


1. Out and about on Saturday- it was a beautiful day, we went my favorite fabric store. It used to be right across the street from an old train depot (notice the past tense). Well, Mam and I dropped Little Bug and Pap off at the train depot and headed across the street to find out the store moved!!!!! One phone call and a walk down to the other end of the block and shopping was back on the plate. YIKES was I scared that the store had gone out of business Little Bug got to hang out and play on this train car- apparently the end all be all in the toddler world becuase when we came back, he wanted me to follow him all around while he played on it again.
"driving" the train
Out of order picture here- this is snow hail on Monday. Seriously, it was huge pellets of snow- not hard like hail, but little round snow balls from the sky. Little Bug loved it.
More of the Little Bug in the snow hail
Another out of order picture- this is tonight. Apparently, Little Bug's life is so bright, he needs 2 pairs of sunglasses. Given that I wear glasses, I am allowed to say this - this gives a whole new meaning to 4 eyes.

Back to the train- Little Bug was determined to show me the entire train.
Playing with Pap. Pap is trying to get Little Bug over to drive the train- Little Bug was having no part of it.
Walking with Mam and Pap. He looks so small there
Hamming it up in front of the play structure that is shapped like a train. Unfortunately there was water in the tunnel so Pap would not let him play on it. I would have let him- a little water never hurt anyone
I have a 5 more posts rolling around in my brain, semi committed to paper - but I guess they have to wait.
Have a great mid week- more pictures later this weekend.
love to you,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

2 comments:

Lucky Girl said...

That's a GREAT picture of the two of you!

Mamita J said...

Thanks for sharing. I love the picture of Little Bug between Mam and Pap and the one of you two together.

Love,
Julie