Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What does love look like?

What does love look like???

it looks like Bug helping with the water

It looks like Bug entertaining his momma and mam

It looks like a momma taking her Bug for a ride



It looks like Mam standing behind the camera taking pictures



It looks like Pap on the roof.
yep- this is my family- my dad climbed on the roof on Sunday when I found the furnace flue cover in the yard while I cut the grass. While on the roof, my dad decided to look at my gutters and then decided that he needed to clean the gutters for me (I was going to hire someone).
Bug, Mam and I stayed on the ground working on cleaning up the yard for the winter, putting away the hoses and flower pots, and entertaining Bug.
Love is family.
Love and hugs to you,
Deb



2 comments:

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Love is Family....how true! I don't know what I would do without the family I've been blessed with!

Vanessa said...

It's so nice to see families still taking the time to help one another!