Friday, October 24, 2008

leaving the scrapbooking business

Before Bug came home, I was a CM consultant. Not that I sold much, but it kept me working on my scrapbook albums, I got product at cost and I loved teaching folks how to get pictures out of boxes and on to pages.

But since Bug has come home, my sales have plummeted, I have not done anything more than getting his life book done and I have a basement full of product. So, I have made the decision to leave CM. Perhaps I will come back to CM when Bug is older and I have more free time (I hear you all laughing).

I have product going back 8 years- send me a comment with what you are looking for and your email address and I let you know if I have the item and what the cost is. I moderate my comments- so your personal info will not be published.

I should have some pictures of Bug tomorrow evening.

Love and hugs to you,
Deb

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Sorry to hear you're leaving but I know being a SAHM is like having two full time jobs!

Deb said...

Vanessa-

Not sure if you are referring to me being a SAHM or that you are a SAHM. I am most definitely not a satay at home mom- I am a single mom who happens to have a job that allows me to work from home- But Bug goes to my sister's for daycare each day.
Being a Single mom is lots of work- I have to do it all, every day, no end in sight. I knew this when I started this proces, but somedays it is harder than I thought it would be. i seriously thought I could keep up with all my single activities and jut add Bug to the mix- but the reality is that he takes all my free time. Perhaps this will change as he gets older, but for right now, i am lucky to have one 3 hour block a month for just me, to sew, read, or just do nothing. I love my son and I love my life, i just have to let go of the things that are not adding value to us right now.

love and hugs to you,
Deb