Monday, October 20, 2008

HalloZOOween

We headed out to the zoo on Sunday afternoon. Apparently most of the city also decided this was a good thing because the parking lot was full right after we pulled in. We met up with T and Y, who also had her nieces M&M and L and A were in town too. I have not see L and A since A came home 2 years ago- she sure has changed. A and Y are about the same age and came home about 1 month apart. I am holding the little ones one the elephant- so from left to right- M, A, M, Y, Bug and me (momma). I am handing my camera to T to take a picture for me, but A's leg was getting smashed, so the kids all decided to get down and once down, they were not getting back up.

My little Elephant Rider, "Firefighter Nene"
Bug and Y playing in the spider web. I told T that Y is going to lead my son astray one day. Bug follows her everywhere and does everything she does. I foresee quite a bit of trouble int eh future for these 2.
Of course, Bug annoys the heck out of Y. Here he is pushing her up the Seal. She was not having it and within a few minutes they both were very unhappy toddlers. It did not help that this is about 3:30 and neither of them had had a nap yet.
It is all smiles at this point, but soon the unhappy wails were out in force.

Picking a pumpkin- I like this one Momma.
We started the day in a turtle neck shirt and sunglasses. he looks too cute- doesn't he????
But soon, he was dressed appropriately to trick or treat at the zoo.
Watching the elephant. I like this area- the treats being handed out were bananas!!! the toddlers chowed down on mom approved treats at this exhibit.
A and Bug enjoying the sun and monkeys
Momma and Bug on the camel.
We spent 3 hours at the zoo. We were both worn out by the time we left. The line was too long at the train, so no train ride this time, but I promised Bug extra train rides the next time we go.
Festival of Lights will be starting in a month- so I am thinking that Bug is going to get lots of rides in the next 2 months.
Love and hugs to you,
Deb


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I LOVE the shot of him with that little pumpkin!!