Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ponies and Slides- Bug's favorite things











Today, Bug and I headed out to join up with the Single moms group in the area at the park for Halloween fun. Because of the crowds and Bug's bed time, we pretty much were on our own- another reason is Bug's age. He was the youngest kid present. So we had our own agenda. Bug wanted to ride the ponies- so we paid to ride the ponies 2 times. He wanted to ride the same pony each time, so Sha-Sha was the pony of choice for both rides. He was loving it and I think he would have been happy to ride the ponies all night. But, the slides beckoned. Bug started off on the BIG slide and finally came over to the medium slide where I could take pictures. The weather cooled off while we were enjoying the fun- so I bundled Bug up in a jacket and gloves. He was having good time. Momma and Bug- the pumpkins.We played for 2 hours, took a hayride and had a good time. We took Mam and Pap along too. They had a good time too.The weather has turned much cooler, which I am liking.love and hugs to you,Deb

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hey! I attended the Childvision Gala tonight...it was AWESOME! I spoke with a single woman from your area who is just starting the process. I told her there are lots of fun single moms over there. She was excited about the possibility of meeting others in the area. Thought you would be a great person for her to talk with about single parent adoption. :-)

Vanessa said...

Looks like he really LOVES those ponies!! My son hated them at that agae and was terrified when we'd even go close!