Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pap is going to yell!!!!

I am in BIG TROUBLE- Bug and I got our hair cut tonight. I was not watching what the hairdresser was doing - I was busy talking to Bug to keep him calm_ and she cut his hair very short. This is the please don't kill me (please don't kill my mom) look

Photo of Momma by Bug

My short haired boy. There are still curls in the back and the curls will grow back- but I am going to hear about it big time tomorrow. I wonder if I can stick a hat on Bug and avoid the entire issue???? Winter is coming, maybe putting a hat on Bug for the next 3 months will be the best thing.
Oh well, it will grow back, but this is the second time this hairdresser has not listened to me or made Bug cry, so I think we will not be letting her cut our hair anymore- from now on- only Miss Leigh is allowed to cut our hair from here on out.
Love to you,
Deb


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

I LOVE, LOVE your new hair cut! But your Momma knows I love my little man to have next to NO hair! You look so much like a little man now, so grown up! Pap will see your beautiful smile and not think a thing about the curls being gone! You are still a wonderfully handsome BUG!

Lisa H.

Oh yeah, Hi Deb! But I couldnt help writing to the Bug!

Angie said...

I love it! It looks great!

Vanessa said...

The cut looks great!! He's still handsome as ever and remember to tell Pap hair really does grow back! LOL!

Stacy J said...

I think it looks soooo cute!