Friday, June 6, 2008

sun and singing


Bug as a radio controlled car now. At work, when you get a customer service award (STAR award), you can order a gift out of the catalogue. I got an award this week from the sponsor I am working for and I ordered Bug and RC car.

He loves it- I think we'll be playing with it outside because he runs into everything with it, my feet, the walls, my computer Internet hub (so not good).






Today after work, I filled the pool and put Bug into his new swim suit (with flotation devices inside). Bug thought it was great and would have stayed in it for hours. But after an hour, we needed dinner and had to get ready to go listen to a friend sing.













Yep- the slide is back. Bug thought he needed the hat on too. Sometimes I wonder what he thinks.













Dinner eaten, dry clothes on, and at the bookstore. Bug thought sitting in the window was cool. he looked so cute up there, the pictures do not do him justice. He was enjoying he music







This is our friend Mrs. Elisha, she has a wonderful voice. Bug and stayed for about 30 minutes, the concert started close to his bedtime and he was getting overly tired. She is singing again next Saturday night, so I see some more fun listening to music in our future.


Tomorrow, we are taking Mam to the butterfly show- should be a great day.

Love and hugs to you,
Deb