Friday, June 27, 2008

Out with Bug in his own words

This is gymnastics class in Bug's own words- I am assuming he is thinking these thoughts while we play. Many thanks to Mam and Pap for coming along and being the picture taker and encourager.


Dang it, she is making me hang on this bar again- where is the teacher with the ball- I want to play ball.

Maybe if I let momma and mam take my picture, I can play with the ball



what does she want me to do with this hoop? Momma, just give me the the ball and we'll be fine- where is that teacher?


Now I have to jump on this thing- next she'll want me to walk on the beam



I knew it!!!! OK, I will walk on this because I heard the one teacher tell the other one that I like to play with the balls.




BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL




Come on Momma, try to get the ball from me- I am a soccer superstar!!!

Hey, pap says I could play basketball too. No, the silly ball will not go in the basket, Momma put me down, I want to play soccer





Who is this kid- get her out of my game!!!!??? The big boys are playing basketball on the other side of this divider. Momma things she is being funny telling me that I have to be potty trained before I can play basketball- who is she kidding


It was a 2 stamp night!!! I got to play soccer with momma for 20 minutes, OK so the 10 minutes of group songs and humoring momma by actually doing some gymnastics was worth it to play for 20 minutes. I wore Momma out. I like this class, but I want to play basketball and soccer. Momma are you listening to me



te amo,

Nene

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hey Bug!

Ohhhh, a PIRATE tattoo...you are a tough guy, aren't you?! ;-)

Sneaking hugs and kisses to you,
Tater Tot

Belinda said...

Deb,

Your gymnastics class looks like a lot of fun. Your little guy is getting so big. Hope you are having a good weekend
Belinda