Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy, long, fun day

Our day started at 6:30 am- yes, Bug after staying up until 10 pm on saturday night, got up at his usual time!!!!!
In spite of us being up early, we were still late to the picnic. I was scheduled to work the tee-shirt table at 10 am- I think we got there at10:15 am. Before we get into the day- I must show off Bug and his future bride- this is Princess tater tot (E.). I don't think they were too taken with each other- might have somethingot do with 5 hours out in the heat a humidity and no naps.

At the tee-shirt table, Bug found a freind in Cierra- the dog. He hung out with her until T and Y arrived and they took him off to the playground while I finished my shift



Just having fun and excitment- the swings, the digger, and int he trains.
Playing on the teter-toter with N

carousel riding with Momma, Vaca Dada, hermano




After 5 hours out in the heat and sun, this is the Bug sacked out in the backseat of the car while we drove back to the hotel to get cleaned up so we could go>......

D's family invited all Mireya's boys to her house for dinner and playtime







I have one more photo of as many of the boys as possible, but my camera will not download it. So, Bug is blue, D is teal, S is in yellow and C is in orange



It was an awesome day. it is now 9 pm and we are hitting hitting the hay to get some sleep. We are having breakfast with Princess Tator Tot tomorrow and then heading home.
Love and hugs to you.
Deb and Bug




No comments: