Sunday, April 29, 2007

100 Good Wishes Quilt For the Little Bug

I have been slowly working on collectig 100 squares and wishes for the Little Bug's quilt- it was a way to keep me focused on something else while I waited for him to come home. I am about 30 sqaures short of having 100 wishes and he is coming home sooon. If you or anyone you know would like to contribute a square, here are the details:

Send 8x8 inch square, 100% cotton, prewashed. Your choice of design,theme, etc. Please write a wish for the little bug on a note card and attach a piece of the fabric to the wish. I will put the wishes into a memory book so that the little bug can match the wishes to the fabric in his quilt.

Put a note in the comment section that you are interested in sending a square and a wish and I will contact you with my address.

I am hoping to hear tomorrow that we have been submitted to the US embassy for ourvisa appointment, but I think I am being unrealistic. I think it will be another week- but I am hoping.


Love to each of you,
Momma Bug

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb~
Please let me know if you need me to send you a bigger square. I believe I only sent you a 6x6 square. I'll see if I can send some more wishes your way.
Good luck with the quilt. I hope you will post a picture of your completed masterpiece :)

Caryn

Deb said...

Caryn,

There is no need to worry about the size of the square- the plan is for the squares to be cut apart anyway, so it is fine. I will defiitely be posting the quilt up once it is done.
Thanks for sending a square.

Lvoe to you,
Deb